Wednesday 28 July 2010

Introducing myself

Thank you for stumbling across my new blog about all things nature. I am a keen photographer and my favourite subjects to photograph are plants and animals. I will be sharing my little part of the world through my photography, while attempting to entertain and inform.
I sell some of my photography on my zazzle store Natural Beauty You might like to check it out if you are looking for photo gifts for someone special, or just feel like treating yourself.
I will be discussing some of my photos in this blog. I will also be discussing the natural world and how we can all do our bit to amke the planet a better place.
I will soon be introducing some of the characters I have photographed and revealing a bit more about their lives. Check back soon to read a harrowing tale about a fluffy garden guest with horrific injuries and see for yourself what happened.
Over the coming weeks there will be amusing updates about my first year of growing fruit and vegetables in my garden. I will throw in a few tips for the reluctant would-be gardener based on my own experiences and research.
I will also be introducing some of the animals I have had the pleasure of sharing my home with and discussing the lives of the furry, feathery and scaly creatures I have known.
If you find the natural world fascinating and want to share it with me then you need to follow this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment